Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
In addition, they improve your browsing process, since they allow the website to offer the user information that may be of interest to them depending on the use they make of its content.
In case you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser so that it deletes them from your computer’s hard drive, blocks them or warns you if they are installed. To continue without changes in the cookie settings, simply continue on the website.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, or any type of information that can identify you, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to use the services that we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and content of interest to you. .
- Type of Cookies
“Cookies” are divided into several types: “Session Cookies”, “Permanent Cookies”, “Own Cookies”, “Third Party Cookies”, “Analysis Cookies” and “Advertising Cookies”.
- Own cookies: Those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: Designed to store data while browsing our website, but which are not stored on the user’s machine; they disappear when the session ends.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the user’s terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years. LA COCINA will not store permanent cookies.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of our website. For this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces on our website based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed or based on behavior of the users. Obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Specifically, the list of cookies on the LA COCINA website are the following:
These cookies are necessary to keep track of our website. They are generally configured in response to your actions on our site, to preserve necessary data.
|SIDCC||This cookie carries out information about how the end user uses the website and any advertising that the end user may have seen before visiting the said website.|
|tk_ai||This cookie is used for tracking purposes.|
We continually work to improve the content, functionality and navigation of LA COCINA for you. To do this, we use analysis tools such as Google Analytics and Google Optimize that help us understand how users navigate the site in an anonymous and aggregated way and improve the relevance of our content.
If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know that you have visited our website and we will not be able to monitor its performance and the quality and relevance of its content.
|NID||This domain is owned by Google Inc. Although Google is primarily known as a search engine, the company provides a diverse range of products and services. Its main source of revenue however is advertising. Google tracks users extensively both through its own products and sites, and the numerous technologies embedded into many millions of websites around the world. It uses the data gathered from most of these services to profile the interests of web users and sell advertising space to organisations based on such interest profiles as well as aligning adverts to the content on the pages where its customer’s adverts appear.|
|_gid||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. This appears to be a new cookie and as of Spring 2017 no information is available from Google. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited.||24 horas|
|_ga||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics – which is a significant update to Google’s more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners.||Sesión|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
We collect personal data about you to provide our services and administer our sites. We use our own and third-party cookies to obtain statistical data on the navigation of our users and improve our services.
|This DoubleClick cookie is generally set through the site by advertising partners, and used by them to build a profile of the website visitor’s interests and show relevant ads on other sites. This cookie works by uniquely identifying your browser and device.|
|This cookie carries out information about how the end user uses the website and any advertising that the end user may have seen before visiting the said website.|
|HSID||This cookie is set by DoubleClick (which is owned by Google) to build a profile of the website visitor’s interests and show relevant ads on other sites.|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||This cookie is used by woocommerce and contains the end user’s cart information.|
- How to block or delete installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links included below:
However, we inform you of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.